Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product:||Dumper Rubber Tracks||Width:||600mm|
continuous rubber track,
replacement rubber tracks
Dumper Rubber Tracks 600X100X80 for Morooka MST800 and Yanmar C60R
Rubber track is a new type of chassis travel used on small excavators and other medium and large construction machinery.
It has a crawler-type walking part with a certain number of cores and wire rope embedded in rubber. Rubber track can be widely used in transportation machinery such as agriculture, construction and construction machinery, such as: crawler excavators, loaders, dump trucks, transport vehicles, etc. It has the advantages of low noise, small vibration, and great traction.
Do not damage the road surface, the ground pressure ratio is small, and special parts replace steel tracks and tires.
Shanghai Puyi's rubber track has been exported to Southeast Asia, North America, Australia, South America, Africa and other places, and has won wide acclaim. At present, we have used a joint-free overall molding and vulcanization process to produce rubber tracks.
The joint-free rubber track overcomes the shortcomings of the conventional lap rubber track which is easy to break and crack at the lap joint after prolonged use, and further prolongs the service life of the rubber track. It is also more advanced than the conventional track.
With high tensile strength and longer life.
2. Rubber Track Application
We ensure the rubber track 600X100X80 can be perfectly fit with below machine.
If your rubber track is not the original size, please check details with us before purchasing.
|MODEL||ORIGINAL SIZE (WidthXPitchXLink)||REPLACE SIZE||ROLLER|
|CG45 (FIAT HITACHI)||600X100X80||600X100X80||A2|
3. Strong Technical Force
(1) The company has a strong technical force and perfect testing methods, starting from the raw materials, until the finished product is shipped, monitoring the entire process.
(2) Into the test equipment, a sound quality assurance system and scientific management methods are our company's product quality assurance.
(3) The company has established a quality management system in accordance with ISO9001:2015 international standards.
4. Rubber track maintenance
(1) Always check the tightness of the track, in accordance with the requirements of the instruction manual, but tight, but loose.
(2) At any time to clear the track on the mud, wrapped grass, stones and foreign objects.
(3) Do not allow the oil to contaminate the track, especially when refueling or using oil to lubricate the drive chain. Take protective measures against the rubber track, such as covering the track with a plastic cloth.
(4) Ensure that the various auxiliary components in the crawler track are in normal operation and the wear is serious enough to be replaced in time. This is the basic condition for the normal operation of the crawler belt.
(5) When the crawler is stored for a long time, dirt and debris should be washed away and wiped, and the crawler should be stored overhead.
5. Rubber Track Delivery and Packing
(1) Production time is around 10-15 days for 2 pieces,the actual time need to be confirmed before order.
We need to check the schedule of the rubber track orders when you plan to order.
(2) After finished production,the rubber tracks will be packing on the pallet after QC prodedure.
The pallet we use is standard export for sea shipping.
Covered with stretch film and rope.
Contact Person: Alice