Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Link:||45||Material:||Rubber And Steel|
mini crawler tracks,
replacement rubber tracks
Dumper Rubber Tracks Size 320X100X45 for Komatsu PC20 and PC30
1. Specification for the rubber track
(Size need to be carefully confirmed before purchase,below is only for reference )
|MODEL||ORIGINAL SIZE||REPLACEMENT SIZE||ROLLER|
|230 ALT (FAI)||320X100X45||320X100X45||A1|
2. Future of rubber track:
Rubber tracks insulate machine and operator from vibration, extending the machine's lifetime and lowering operate fatigue.The ground pressure of rubber tracks equipped machinery can be fairly low, about 0.14-2.30 kg/ cmm, a major reason for its use on the wet and soft terrain.The added traction of rubber, track vehicles permits them to pull twice the load of wheel vehicles of the sane weight.Rubber tracks cause less damage to roads than steel tracks, and less rutting of soft ground than either steel tracks of wheel products.
All track production equipment is designed on site by qualified engineers according to stringent criteria in terms of quality and productivity. The whole team works hard to improve manufacturing processes in order to ensure performance and reliability of the tracks.
4. The notices of using rubber tracks
1. Adjust the tension of the rubber crawler so that the height, the variable range is 10-20mm when the machine is lifted. Readjust when the tension decreases. (Be careful because the rubber crawler may come off if the tension is too low).
2. Avoid projection from the frame around the rubber crawler, especially on its inner circumference. (Rubber crawlers are easily deformed; If it comes into contact with the frame, an accident such the rubber being cut can occur).
3. Avoid sharp projections when traveling.
4. Avoid turning too fast on concrete roads with a high coefficient of frction because this can cause accidents such as cutting the rubber.
5. More photos
Contact Person: Alice