Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Warranty:||12 Months Normal Use||Package:||Wooden Pallet|
BV 206 Hagglunds Tracked Snow Vehicles Rubber Tracks 620*90*64:
|Product Name||rubber tracks for snow vehicle|
- Vehicle Model: BV206
- Tread Pattern: BB
- Inside Kevlar Diameter: 1.5mm
- Rubber Track Thickness: 57mm
- Rubber Track Middle Part Thickness: 60mm
- Deep Treadbars For Superior Performance & Traction in Snow, Sand, Mud and Soft Terrains
- 100% Installation and Fit Original BV206 Vehicle
How to Measure Rubber Tracks?
To check for the size of your existing rubber track you will need to measure followings.
1. Measure the width of the track in millimeters or we can do the conversions for you. (1 inch = 25.4 millimeters)
2. Measure the distance from the top of the center of one link (metal piece that engages with the sprocket on the track) to the top of the center of the next link (in millimeters or we can do the conversions for you). This distance is known as the pitch of the track.
3. Count the total number of links (also called metal pieces or lugs) inside of the track.
The measurement of a track is Width x Pitch x Links.
Interchangeable Track Designs
Interchangeable guide type replacement tracks were originally designed for use on equipment with undercarriages designed for steel tracks but now most can interchange with rubber. Interchangeable type rubber tracks have pitch measurements (this is the distance from the center of one metal link to the center of the next metal link) of 47, 48, 48.5, 60, 52.5, 53, 54, 54.5, 55, 55.5, 56, 71, 72, 72.5, 75.5, 76, 81, 83.5, 92, 96 millimeters.
Rubber track warranty:
All Pooyert rubber tracks are one year normal use warranty,If there is any quality problem,during the warranty period,we are responsible for the replacement of the new rubber track,just need to provide photos of the tracks as they sit on the machine and serial number on the tracks.
1.Ex works Inspection
2.Products Audits/Examination(Strict inspection according to customer's request)
3.Production Procedure Audit/Examination(Entire Procedure Control)
4.Raw material Inspection/Examination;Purchased Parts Inspection(Including All Purchased Material)