Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Weight:||315.64kg||Material:||Rubber And Steel|
Blaw Knox PF5510 Paver Rubber Track 483x152.4x52 Ingersoll Rand Volvo
|Applicable machines||various kinds of pavers|
|Material||rubber and steel|
|Installation position||Installed on the paver|
The characteristics of rubber tracks
1.Rubber tracks cause less damage to roads than steel tracks, and less rutting on soft ground than steel tracks
2.A benefit to equipment operating in congested areas, rubber tracks make less noise than steel tracks
3.Rubber tracks permit machines to travel at a higher speed than steel tracks
4.Rubber tracks insulated machine and operator from vibraion, extedin the service life of machine and decreasing operator's fatigue
5.The ground pressure of rubbr tracks equipped machinery can be fairly low, about 0.14-2.30 kg/m2, a major reason for its use on wet and soft terrain.
6. The added traction of rubber tracked vehicles permits them to pull twice the load of wheeled vehicles of the same weight.
7. Rubber tracks' pulling performance being twice that of wheels, it permits the lighter vehicles equip with rubber track to do the same pulling work than that of wheeled vehicles.
The notices of using rubber tracks
1. Adjust the tension of the rubber crawler so that the height, the variable range is 10-20mm when the machine is lifted. Readjust when the tension decreases.(Be careful because the rubber crawler may come off if the tension is too low).
2. Avoid projection from the frame around the rubber crawler, especially on its inner circumference.(Rubber crawlers are easily deformed; if it comes into contact with the frame, an accident such the rubber being cut can occur).
3. Avoid sharp projections when traveling.
4.Avoid turning too fast on concrete roads with a high coefficient of frction because this can cause accidents such as cutting the rubber.
5. Be careful that no oil, etc adheres to the rubber track. If it does, wipe it off immediately.
6. When storing for long periods, keep indoors, away from direct sunshine and rain.
7. Replace as soon as possible when abrasion of sprockets is observed
1. Installation of the Rubber Tracks
A. Too small strength: Easily causes jumping teeth, riding a tooth or steering failure of the guide wheels and supporting wheels and leads to track derailment or escapes.
B. Too large strength: Track wire will be deformed at the elongation by the excessive strain tensile, which will make the pitch changed, and track core iron and the drive wheels abnormally worn, also will make teeth touched and the track broken, the machine power loss larger, track wear exacerbated, belt crack easier as well as the track life shorter. After the track is strained, the maximum sag distance is 10-15mm, just as the pitch below.
In order to extend the life of rubber tracks, please complete the following work:
A. Never turn urgently on the concrete floor, gravel road, or hard and sharp road, in order to avoid speeding up the wearing, twisting and chapping of the rubber track.
B. Try not to work in the rotten field, to avoid rubber track skid and wear.
C. When the stones or other objects come into the crawler and chassis, stop immediately, and clear gravels or obstacles.
A. Do not travel on the road full of footstone, spinous-stone, scrap iron and other objects.
B. Do not drive in the rivers, streams and on the seacast or any rugged road.
C. Do not make the track unilaterial landing.
D. Forbid aggressive driving.
E. Avoid making a turn rapidly, please slow down and make a turn gradually.
1.Ex works Inspection
2.Products Audits/Examination(Strict inspection according to customer's request)
3.Production Procedure Audit/Examination(Entire Procedure Control)
4.Raw material Inspection/Examination;Purchased Parts Inspection(Including All Purchased Material)
Rubber track warranty
All Pooyert rubber tracks and rubber pads are one year normal use warranty,If there is any quality problem,during the warranty period,we are responsible for the replacement of the new rubber track,just need to provide photos of the tracks as they sit on the machine and serial number on the tracks.
Serving since 2000,POOYERT has been supplying the construction industry with premium grade replacement rubber track and rubber pads that can be widely applied in construction machinery,agricultural machinery and other specialized vehicles.