Payment & Shipping Terms:
Rubber Track ( 280X102X37 ) for Skid Steer Loder Rc 30 and Pt 30,280mm
|Model||Origin size||Replacement size||Guide Type|
|ASV RC 30||280X102X37||280X102X37||A|
|Terex PT 30||280X102X37||280X102X37||A|
Rubber tracks for small loader (280X102X37)
The size of rubber track can be adjusted according to your actual need
If this is not the model you are looking for,please advise.
You can tell us the machine brand and model,then we will help check the rubber track size for you.
You can also make some measurement towards the old tracks you want to replace
Such as the width,the pitch(center distance between two inner drive teeth in one row), and the quantity of drive teeth in one row.
1. Small order accept
2. Fast delivery
3. Advanced technique
1. Characteristics of rubber track:
1). Rubber track with Less damage to the ground surface
2). Low noise rubber tracks
3). High running speed rubber track
4). Less vibration for the machine with this kind of rubber tracks;
5). Low ground contact specific pressure
6). High tractive force rubber track
7). Light weight rubber track
8). Anti-vibration rubber track
2. Conventional type or interchangeable type rubber track
3. Application: Compact Track Loader
4. The gap between iron cores is very small so that can support the track roller completely during driving, reduces the shock between machine and rubber track.
5. For Compact Track Loader rubber track , the length can be adjusted to meet your needs.
Rubber track we can supply for Crawler Loader
How to confirm a replacement rubber track size?
First try to see if the size is stamped along the inside of the track.
If you can’t find the rubber track size stamped on the track, Pls inform the blow information to us:
The make, model, and year of the vehicle
The Rubber Track Size = Widthx Pitch x Number of Links
1 inch = 25.4 millimeters
1 millimeter = 0.0393701 inches
All our rubber tracks are made with a serial Number, we may trace the product date against the serial Number.
1. Avoid sharp projections when traveling.
2.Avoid turning too fast on concrete roads with a high coefficient of frction because this can cause accidents such as cutting the rubber.
3. Be careful that no oil, etc adheres to the rubber track. If it does, wipe it off immediately.
4. When storing for long periods, keep indoors, away from direct sunshine and rain.
5. Replace as soon as possible when abrasion of sprockets is observed
6. Adjust the tension of the rubber crawler so that the height, the variable range is 10-20mm when the machine is lifted. Readjust when the tension decreases.(Be careful because the rubber crawler may come off if the tension is too low).
7. Avoid projection from the frame around the rubber crawler, especially on its inner circumference.(Rubber crawlers are easily deformed; if it comes into contact with the frame, an accident such the rubber being cut can occur).