Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Height:||370mm||Max Loaded Weight:||800kg|
|Size:||Can Be Customizhed||Weight:||190.5kg (NO POWER )|
Multi-use Rubber Track Undercarriage for Carrying Machine Use (1500mm Length)
Description of the rubber track undercarriage
1. Warranty: 12 months
2. Easy for vehicles to run on hill land, mud road, sand ground...
3. Application: All terrain/season;
4. Wide used on snow blower,paver,dumper,mini excavator,small harvester,anti-fire robot,raw mower,and other small or mid size machine design.
Spec in the ads
|Length||Width||Height||Driving wheel Diameter||Width for Rubber Tracks||Weight||Loading bearing|
NOTICE:IF THIS SIZE DO NOT FIT YOUR NEED,PLEASE MESSAGE US WITH YOUR REQUIREMENT,WE WILL MAKE A RECOMMENDATION FOR YOU AMONG OTHER SIZE.
You can send us message with your size requirement for the undercarriage, as the size can be customized,so below points we should know from you
Our company mainly produce Rubber Tracks in China. With Rubber Factory in Shanghai we are strong in offering various of Rubber Tracks for: Crawler, Bulldozer, Excvavtor, Asphalt Paver, (Mini)Harvester, Snowblower, Snowmobile, Wheelchair, Robot...etc.
Yanmar, Terex, Kubota,BridgestoneRubber Tracks... OEM are available.
1. The entire size of the rubber track undercarriage,like the Width,Length,Height is also very important for us to make a recommendation for you.
2. Max loaded weight and what kind of machine to fit is necessary to determine the rubber track type
3. The undercarriage in the ads,please have a reference,if you like,we can adjust the size for you.Special customized size is also acceptable.
Undercarriage / rubber track chassis DP-JLTF-250
It can be used for Children Driving Robot, Fire Equipments with the water monitor , Stair Climbing chassis and so on . And if you need , we can also supply the motor and reducor for you . The color can be customize as your requirements . Controller and remote control also available.
Main Parts:Rubber track;construction frame;tensioning screw,drive wheel/sprocket; support wheels,and idler,etc.
Their choice of operating environment and notice are as follows
(1) chemical, oil, sea salt will accelerate the aging track, after use in such an environment, need to clean track.
(2) rubber track,temperature is generally between -25 ~ + 55'C.
(3) sharp edge (such as steel, stone, etc.) of the road will cause damage to the rubber track.
(4) the curb of the road, rutted or uneven pavement can cause side edge of the ground track pattern to be cracked, but the rubber track can be used continuously if the inside steel cord has no injuries.
(5)gravel, gravel road will result in abrasion earlier where the idlers connect with the rubber track, and formation of small cracks. Serious water ingress, causing iron core loss, wire breakage.
More pictures of the DP-JLTF-250