Payment & Shipping Terms:
rubber excavator tracks,
undercarriage rubber tracks
(300mm)300*55.5*82 Rubber Track for Yanmar B37, Yanmar Rubber Crawler
The characteristics of rubber tracks
1. Rubber tracks cause less damage to roads than steel tracks, and less rutting on soft
ground than steel tracks
2. A benefit to equipment operating in congested areas, rubber tracks make less noise than
3. Rubber tracks permit machines to travel at a higher speed than steel tracks
4. Rubber tracks insulated machine and operator from vibraion, exteding the service life of
machine and decreasing operator's fatigue
5. The ground pressure of rubbr tracks equipped machinery can be fairly low, about 0.14-2.30
kg/m2, a major reason for its use on wet and soft terrain.
6. The added traction of rubber tracked vehicles permits them to pull twice the load of wheeled
vehicles of the same weight.
7. Rubber tracks' pulling performance being twice that of wheels, it permits the lighter vehicles
equip with rubber track to do the same pulling work than that of wheeled vehicles.
The notices of using rubber tracks
1. Adjust the tension of the rubber crawler so that the height, the variable range is 10-20mm
when the machine is lifted. Readjust when the tension decreases. (Be careful because the
rubber crawler may come off if the tension is too low).
2. Avoid projection from the frame around the rubber crawler, especially on its inner
circumference. (Rubber crawlers are easily deformed; If it comes into contact with the frame,
an accident such the rubber being cut can occur).
3. Avoid sharp projections when traveling.
4. Avoid turning too fast on concrete roads with a high coefficient of frction because this can
cause accidents such as cutting the rubber.
5. Be careful that no oil, etc adheres to the rubber track. If it does, wipe it off immediately.
6. When storing for long periods, keep indoors, away from direct sunshine and rain.
7. Replace as soon as possible when abrasion of sprockets is observed
We also have other kinds of and sizes of rubber tracks, if you have interest in it, do not hesitate
to send me a message and I will be very glad to be at your service.
Looking forward to receiving your enquiry.
|Installation position||Installed on the Excavactor|
|Rubber Tracks Specification|
|Link No.54||Link No.46||Link No.66||Link No.50|
|Total length:1026mm||Total length:920mm||Total length:838.2mm||Total length:925mm|
|Link No.120||Link No.108||Link No.24||Link No.50|
|Total length:1524mm||Total length:1620mm||Total length:1425.6mm||Total length:2000mm|
|Link No.76||Link No.32||Link No.32||Link No.18|
|Total length:1520mm||Total length:1344mm||Total length:2080mm||Total length:1098mm|
|Link No.20||Link No.24||Link No.60||Link No.28|
|Total length:1200mm||Total length:1464mm||Total length:2400mm||Total length:2016mm|
|Link No.72||Link No.41||Link No.24||Link No.36|
|Total length:1332mm||Total length:1845mm||Total length:1920mm||Total length:2160mm|
|Link No.22||Link No.42||Link No.60||Link No.30|
|Total length:1394.8mm||Total length:2730mm||Total length:3690mm||Total length:2160mm|
|Link No.35||Link No.58||Link No.33||Link No.53|
|Total length:2275mm||Total length:6322mm||Total length:2871mm||Total length:5300mm|
|Link No.54||Link No.46||Link No.58||Link No.48|
|Total length:3456mm||Total length:4140mm||Total length:5800mm||Total length:3048mm|
Contact Person: Grace