Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Link:||29||Material:||Rubber And Steel|
replacement digger tracks,
rubber tracks for diggers
Mini Excavator,Small Machine Rubber Tracks 130mm width 72mm pitch and 29
1.Specification for the rubber track
(Size need to be carefully confirmed before purchase,below is only for reference )
Other samll size we can supply
All track production equipment is designed on site by qualified engineers according to stringent criteria in terms of quality and productivity. The whole team works hard to improve manufacturing processes in order to ensure performance and reliability of the tracks.
3.The characteristics of rubber tracks
1. Rubber tracks cause less damage to roads than steel tracks, and less rutting on soft ground than steel tracks
2. A benefit to equipment operating in congested areas, rubber tracks make less noise than steel tracks
3. Rubber tracks permit machines to travel at a higher speed than steel tracks
4. Rubber tracks insulated machine and operator from vibraion, exteding the service life of machine and decreasing operator's fatigue
4.The notices of using rubber tracks
1. Adjust the tension of the rubber crawler so that the height, the variable range is 10-20mm when the machine is lifted. Readjust when the tension decreases. (Be careful because the rubber crawler may come off if the tension is too low).
2. Avoid projection from the frame around the rubber crawler, especially on its inner circumference. (Rubber crawlers are easily deformed; If it comes into contact with the frame, an accident such the rubber being cut can occur).
3. Avoid sharp projections when traveling.
4. Avoid turning too fast on concrete roads with a high coefficient of frction because this can cause accidents such as cutting the rubber.
5. More photos
Contact Person: Alice