Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product:||Excavator Rubber Track||Width:||250mm|
|Weight:||74.1kg||Material:||Rubber And Steel|
replacement digger tracks,
rubber tracks for diggers
Puyi High Quality Small Rubber Track 250*52.5*78 Mini Excavator
Link and lenght can be adjustable
Warranty:Guarantee one year under normal use
1. Rubber tracks cause less damage to roads than steel tracks, and less rutting on soft ground than steel tracks.
2. A benefit to equipment operating in congested areas, rubber tracks make less noise than steel tracks.
3. Rubber tracks permit machines to travel at a higher speed than steel tracks.
4. Rubber tracks insulated machine and operator from vibraion, exteding the service life of machine and decreasing operator's fatigue.
5. The added traction of rubber tracked vehicles permits them to pull twice the load of wheeled vehicles of the same weight.
6. Rubber tracks' pulling performance being twice that of wheels, it permits the lighter vehicles equip with rubber track to do the same pulling work than that of wheeled vehicles.
1). Continuous rubber track
2). Conventional type or interchangeable type rubber track
3). Warranty: Guarantee one year under normal use
4). Conventional and interchangeable type
5). OEM orders of complete track systems are welcome
6). Comprehensive range of standard rubber crawler track systems are available
7). Undercarriages and bases are available for a wide range of machinery
8). Application: Mini-excavator, bulldozer, dumper, crawler loader, crawler crane, crawler carrier vehicle,
Agriculture machinery, paver and other special machine
9). Warranty: 12 months
10). Certification: ISO9001: 2000
1. Installation of the Rubber Tracks
A. Too small strength: Easily causes jumping teeth, riding a tooth or steering failure of the guide wheels and supporting wheels and leads to track derailment or escapes.
B. Too large strength: Track wire will be deformed at the elongation by the excessive strain tensile, which will make the pitch changed, and track core iron and the drive wheels abnormally worn, also will make teeth touched and the track broken, the machine power loss larger, track wear exacerbated, belt crack easier as well as the track life shorter. After the track is strained, the maximum sag distance is 10-15mm, just as the pitch below.
In order to extend the life of rubber tracks, please complete the following work:
A. Never turn urgently on the concrete floor, gravel road, or hard and sharp road, in order to avoid speeding up the wearing, twisting and chapping of the rubber track.
B. Try not to work in the rotten field, to avoid rubber track skid and wear.
C. When the stones or other objects come into the crawler and chassis, stop immediately, and clear gravels or obstacles.
A. Do not travel on the road full of footstone, spinous-stone, scrap iron and other objects.
B. Do not drive in the rivers, streams and on the seacast or any rugged road.
C. Do not make the track unilaterial landing.
D. Forbid aggressive driving.
E. Avoid making a turn rapidly, please slow down and make a turn gradually.
|Width*Pitch length(mm)||Number of Links||Width*Pitch length(mm)||Number of Links||Width*Pitch length(mm)||Number of Links|
Contact Person: Ginny