Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Track Wide:||380mm||Pitch (section Length):||50.5mm|
|Link:||58||Commodity Name:||Rubber Track|
Our Rubber Track are made from natural rubber. It possesses very good properties of wearing resistance and non-disintegration etc. The adhesion between the rubber and the steel frame is very strong, in addition the replacement is convenient and the service life is long, it is suitable for various snow mobiles
Snowmobile track we can supply
|Normal Link||Tread Lug Height
|Inner Teeth Heigth
The characteristics of rubber tracks
1. Rubber tracks cause less damage to roads than steel tracks, and less rutting on soft ground than steel tracks
2. A benefit to equipment operating in congested areas, rubber tracks make less noise than steel tracks
3. Rubber tracks permit machines to travel at a higher speed than steel tracks
4. Rubber tracks insulated machine and operator from vibraion, exteding the service life of machine and decreasing operator's fatigue
5. The ground pressure of rubbr tracks equipped machinery can be fairly low, about 0.14-2.30 kg/m2, a major reason for its use on wet and soft terrain.
6. The added traction of rubber tracked vehicles permits them to pull twice the load of wheeled vehicles of the same weight.
7. Rubber tracks' pulling performance being twice that of wheels, it permits the lighter vehicles equip with rubber track to do the same pulling work than that of wheeled vehicles.
The notices of using rubber tracks
1. Adjust the tension of the rubber crawler so that the height, the variable range is 10-20mm when the machine is lifted. Readjust when the tension decreases. (Be careful because the rubber crawler may come off if the tension is too low).
2. Avoid projection from the frame around the rubber crawler, especially on its inner circumference. (Rubber crawlers are easily deformed; If it comes into contact with the frame, an accident such the rubber being cut can occur).
3. Avoid sharp projections when traveling.
4. Avoid turning too fast on concrete roads with a high coefficient of frction because this can cause accidents such as cutting the rubber.
5. Be careful that no oil, etc adheres to the rubber track. If it does, wipe it off immediately.
6. When storing for long periods, keep indoors, away from direct sunshine and rain.
7. Replace as soon as possible when abrasion of sprockets is observed
|Applicable machines||snow mobiles|
|Material||rubber and steel|
|Installation position||Installed on the snow mobiles|
Contact Person: Alice
700 X 100 X 80 Replacement Rubber Tracks , Continuous Rubber Track For Morooka MST1100
Yanmar Replacement Dumper Rubber Tracks Low Ground Pressure 500 X 90 X 82
Black Color Dumper Rubber Tracks 700 X 100 X 98 For Morooka / Hitachi
ISO9001 Approval Kubota Rubber Track D450*90*51 For Kubota Combine Harvesters
Kubota Type Combine Harvester Rubber Track , Hydraulic Control CAT Rubber Tracks
Takeuchi Continuous Rubber Track , Less Vibration Rubber Digger Tracks
Agriculture Crawler / Excavator Rubber Tracks 46 Link For Yanmar Vio 40
Flexible Continuous Rubber Track 82 Links 4510mm Overall Length For Hitachi