Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Warranty:||Half Year Under Normal Use|
Vehicle ATV Rubber Track,
Snowmobile ATV Rubber Track,
Snowmobile Rubber Crawler Adjustable
PS: If you are interested in this kind of products, you can contact me for further details as
patterns and sizes. All can be made according to your requirements.
You can also send us your drawings or samples; We can also develop it for you and do OEM.
For more information, please contact us without hesitation.
1. Continued rubber tracks specially made for snowmobile.
2. Kevlar fibre with reinforcement but lower weight.
3. Comprehensive range of standard rubber crawler track systems available.
4. Applicative vehicles: All-terrain vehicles, snow machinery and so on.
5. This product is designed by our factory and approved by test.
Currently mould for your ordering!
We supply rubber crawler,
1. Application for: Agricultural machines, carrier vehicles, construction machines, such as combine harvesters, cranes, bulldozers, excavators.
2. Black color or white color or grey color available .
3. Conventional type or interchangeable type is available .
4. When you send an inquiry, please list width *pitch*links, it is better to be with the fitted machines' name and model number
4. How to extend the natural life of rubber track
Be cautious when using the track.
The tension of track should adjust in moderation.
Maintaining the vehicle track must be in time.
5. More sizes available!
|Width (mm)||Pitch (mm)||No. of Links (mm)||Length (mm)||Weight (kg)|
1.Ex works Inspection
2.Products Audits/Examination(Strict inspection according to customer's request)
3.Production Procedure Audit/Examination(Entire Procedure Control)
4.Raw material Inspection/Examination;Purchased Parts Inspection(Including All Purchased Material)
Rubber track warranty
All Pooyert rubber tracks are one year normal use warranty,If there is any quality problem,during the warranty period,we are responsible for the replacement of the new rubber track,just need to provide photos of the tracks as they sit on the machine and serial number on the tracks.
Contact Person: Emma