Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Rubber Track Width:||255mm||Length:||800mm|
|Max Loading:||Under 800 Kg||Ground Contact Length:||600mm|
wheel track system,
crawler track systems
255mm width Rubber Track System for ATV and UTV under weight 800KGS
|Material:||Aluminum /Rubber||Net Weight:||31KG|
|Ground Contact Length:||600mm||load-bearing Weight:||800KG|
|Sprocket center to the ground:||520mm|
1. Track kits made of rubber track, base frame, drive wheel, guide wheel, support wheel, tensioner, tensioning mechanism, etc.
2. The track uses high-strength anti-stretch fiber, track built-in steel wire, and the wheels are made of high-molecular polyethylene.
It has a good performation on wear-resistant.
3. The track kit uses a wide wear-resistant rubber track, crawler block pattern, the largest increase in the grip area,
4. the assembly frame after high-temperature sandblast spray rust treatment,
assembly ground contact area than the average wheel chassis ground area .
With better power and off-road capability, it can smoothly pass through various terrain during driving, and is a professional triangle assembly.
Commodity: Rubber track system
Ground contact length: 600mm
Sprocket Center Distance to the Ground: 520mm
Applicable Types of Vehicles: Less than 800kg Vehicles
The feature of rubber tracks:
(1). Less round damage
Rubber tracks cause less damage to roads than steel tracks, and less rutting of soft ground than either steel tracks of wheel products.
(2). Low noise
A benefit to equipment operating in congested areas, rubber track products less noise than steel tracks.
(3). High speed
Rubber track permit machines to travel at a higher speed than steel tracks.
(4). Less vibration
Rubber tracks insulate machine and operator from vibration, extending the machine's lifetime and lowering operate fatigue.
(5). Low ground pressure
The ground pressure of rubber tracks equipped machinery can be fairly low, about 0.14-2.30 kg/ cmm, a major reason for its use on the wet and soft terrain.
(6). Superior traction
The added traction of rubber, track vehicles permits them to pull twice the load of wheel vehicles of the sane weight.
Description of the rubber track system:
1. Wide used on ATV/SUV/snowmobile/vehicles/trucks as wheels
2. Easy for vehicles to run on hill land, mud road, sand ground...
Track System Order Procedure
1. we will recommend you suitable systwm to you based on your vehicle information
2. if you like the recommendation,and do not need any modification,we can settle the order for you
3. after your payment,you need to give technician details of PCD details and he will negotiate the final drawings
(PCD details can be submit before payment,so we can faster the final design )
4. put into production
5. examination and packing
Contact Person: Emma