Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Link:||74||Material:||Rubber And Steel|
rubber excavator tracks,
undercarriage rubber tracks
JCB 802.8 EXCAVATOR RUBBER TRACK (300X52.5X74W) with Durable Quality
1. Rubber Track Specification
|Track width||Pitch Length||Number of Links||Guiding type|
2. Rubber Track Characteristic
1.Rubber tracks cause less damage to roads than steel tracks, and less rutting on soft ground than steel tracks
2.A benefit to equipment operating in congested areas, rubber tracks make less noise than steel tracks
3.Rubber tracks permit machines to travel at a higher speed than steel tracks
4.Rubber tracks insulated machine and operator from vibraion, exteding the service life of machine and decreasing operator's fatigue
3. Rubber Track Size Confirmation
How to confirm a replacement rubber track size:
First try to see if the size is stamped along the inside of the track.
If you can’t find the rubber track size stamped on the track, Pls inform the blow information to us:
The brand, model, and year of the vehicle
The Rubber Track Size = Width x Pitch x Number of Links (described as below)
6.The notices of using rubber tracks
1. Adjust the tension of the rubber crawler so that the height, the variable range is 10-20mm when the machine is lifted. Readjust when the tension decreases.(Be careful because the rubber crawler may come off if the tension is too low).
2. Avoid projection from the frame around the rubber crawler, especially on its inner circumference.(Rubber crawlers are easily deformed; if it comes into contact with the frame, an accident such the rubber being cut can occur).
3. Avoid sharp projections when traveling.
4.Avoid turning too fast on concrete roads with a high coefficient of frction because this can cause accidents such as cutting the rubber.
Contact Person: Grace