Rubber Tracks for Agriculture Machine
1. Small order accept
2. Fast delivery
3. Advanced technique
1. Characteristics of Rubber Tracks for Agriculture Machine
1). Rubber track with Less damage to the ground surface
2). Low noise
3). High running speed
4). Less vibration
5). Low ground contack specific pressure
6). High tractive force
7). Light weight
2. Convontional type or interchangeable type rubber track
3. Application: Mini-excavator, bulldozer, dumper, crawler loader, crawler crane, carrier vehicle, agriculture machinery, paver and other special machine.
4. The gap between iron cores is very small so that can sopport the track roller completely during driving, reduces the shock between machine and rubber track.
5. The length can be adjusted to meet your needs. You can use this model on robot, rubber track chassis.
Any problem please contact with us.
Installation of the Rubber Tracks
A. Too small strength: Easily causes jumping teeth, riding a tooth or steering failure of the guide wheels and supporting wheels and leads to track derailment or escapes.
B. Too large strength: Track wire will be deformed at the elongation by the excessive strain tensile, which will make the pitch changed, and track core iron and the drive wheels abnormally worn, also will make teeth touched and the track broken, the machine power loss larger, track wear exacerbated, belt crack easier as well as the track life shorter. After the track is strained, the maximum sag distance is 10-15mm, just as the pitch below.
In order to extend the life of rubber tracks, please complete the following work:
A. Never turn urgently on the concrete floor, gravel road, or hard and sharp road, in order to avoid speeding up the wearing, twisting and chapping of the rubber track.
B. Try not to work in the rotten field, to avoid rubber track skid and wear.
C. When the stones or other objects come into the crawler and chassis, stop immediately, and clear gravels or obstacles.
A. Do not travel on the road full of footstone, spinous-stone, scrap iron and other objects.
B. Do not drive in the rivers, streams and on the seacast or any rugged road.
C. Do not make the track unilaterial landing.
D. Forbid aggressive driving.
E. Avoid making a turn rapidly, please slow down and make a turn gradually
Popular Agriculture Rubber track Size :