Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Weight:||619.2kg||Material:||Rubber And Steel|
rubber tracks for diggers,
lightweight rubber tracks
Commodity: HITACHI EX120 EX135U Rubber Track 500*92W*84:
|Applicable machines||various kinds of excavators|
|Material||rubber and steel|
|Specification||500*92W*72(can be customized)|
|Installation position||Installed on the excavators|
1. Rubber tracks cause less damage to roads than steel tracks, and less rutting on soft ground than steel tracks.
2. A benefit to equipment operating in congested areas, rubber tracks make less noise than steel tracks.
3. Rubber tracks permit machines to travel at a higher speed than steel tracks.
4. Rubber tracks insulated machine and operator from vibraion, exteding the service life of machine and decreasing operator's fatigue.
5. The ground pressure of rubbr tracks equipped machinery can be fairly low, about 0.14-2.30 kg/m2, a major reason for its use on wet and soft terrain.
6. The added traction of rubber tracked vehicles permits them to pull twice the load of wheeled vehicles of the same weight.
7. Rubber tracks' pulling performance being twice that of wheels, it permits the lighter vehicles equip with rubber track to do the same pulling work than that of wheeled vehicles.
The notices of using rubber tracks:
1. Adjust the tension of the rubber crawler so that the height, the variable range is 10-20mm when the machine is lifted. Readjust when the tension decreases. (Be careful because the rubber crawler may come off if the tension is too low).
2. Avoid projection from the frame around the rubber crawler, especially on its inner circumference. (Rubber crawlers are easily deformed; If it comes into contact with the frame, an accident such the rubber being cut can occur).
3. Avoid sharp projections when traveling.
4. Avoid turning too fast on concrete roads with a high coefficient of frction because this can cause accidents such as cutting the rubber.
5. Be careful that no oil, etc adheres to the rubber track. If it does, wipe it off immediately.
6. When storing for long periods, keep indoors, away from direct sunshine and rain.
7. Replace as soon as possible when abrasion of sprockets is observed.
Adapt to the model:
|MODEL||ORIGINAL SIZE||MINITOP1 SIZE|
|120 (JOHN DEERE)||500X92X84||500X92X84W|
|E135 (NEW HOLLAND)||500X92X84||500X92X84W|
Our company mainly supply the construction machinery p arts of the excavator parts, bulldozer parts, such as the final drive travel motor and parts, hydraulic pump and parts,uncarraige parts(track link,track roller,sprocket,upper roller etc),rubber tracks and rubber pads, engine parts,excavator operator cabin etc.
1.Ex works Inspection
2.Products Audits/Examination(Strict inspection according to customer's request)
3.Production Procedure Audit/Examination(Entire Procedure Control)
4.Raw material Inspection/Examination;Purchased Parts Inspection(Including All Purchased Material)
Rubber track warranty
All Pooyert rubber tracks and rubber pads are one year or 800hours under normal use warranty,If there is any quality problem,during the warranty period,we are responsible for the replacement of the new rubber track,just need to provide photos of the tracks as they sit on the machine and serial number on the tracks.
Contact Person: Ginny